Re: Tool for visually creating an ontology?

Protege allows u to visually manipulate OWL constructs; there are several
Protege Plug ins for visualizing ontologies but as far as I know there is
not a plug in that allows users to deal with concepts and arches as if they
were dealing with a concept map. We tried just that when developing MAP2OWL
(http://map2owl.sourceforge.net/) but we did not go any further than a
working prototype. Top Braid Composer is another option, not as flexible as
protege, IMHO. There is also COE, which is not as powerful as Protege or
TBC.

--
Alexander Garcia
http://www.alexandergarcia.name/