RDF & JSON

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:12:41 +0000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi All,

What are the odds of getting a group (pref through w3c) set-up quickly
so that all of those working on and interesting in RDF+JSON can openly
discuss, align and essentially do the heavy lifting pre-standardization?

I'm very aware that there are multiple people with multiple approaches
all working at the same time here, some communication but not loads, and
that we could all either align and make progress, or end up with another
5 semi-supported rdf+json variants before any official effort starts,
which wouldn't really be ideal.

Best,

Nathan