Re: Enquire - WWW - Semantic Desktop/PersonalDataWiki? do you agree?

Now I'm curious... who else on this list is starting, or working for a
startup. And by startup I mean a small team (aprox 10 or less) who is
bootstrapping or just got series A of funding.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com