Re: Possible Idea For a Sem Web Based Game?

On 21 November 2010 00:43, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:13:31 +0000
> Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I'd be happy to mock-up an interface - perhaps tonight!
>
> Here are a few test nodes:
>
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2010/game/test-nodes/london
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2010/game/test-nodes/birmingham
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2010/game/test-nodes/brighton
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2010/game/test-nodes/hove

I've started building a small game world based on a telnet game we all
used to play in the cambridge computer lab back in the early 90s (this
was maybe 1 year before Andrew Gower of Jagex/Runescape fame was
there, so not sure if he played ...)

http://buzzword.org.uk/2010/game/client/?Node=http%3A%2F%2Fdrogon.me%2FMain_Street

I left in a link to your test world for fun.  Hopefully I'll be able
to map the game world into RDF without too much trouble ... then think
about adding items and puzzles etc.

Im also looking for a CYOA game that has the data available.