Ontology/vocabulary for research groups, research projects, etc

From: Boris Villazón Terrazas <bvillazon@fi.upm.es>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:13:48 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org
Hi Everybody

I know there are several research groups (that belong to universities or
industry) working in several research projects, in this mailing list
(community)
I think you as research groups are using a standard vocabulary/ontology
to model that information.
I want to know if the research groups are using their own
vocabulary/ontology or they are using a standard one.

Would you please let me know which vocabulary/ontology are you using for
this purpose?

Thanks in advance and regards

Boris

P.S. I know there are some vocabularies/ontologies for that, but I want
to know which ones are really used for the community.