Re: Enquire - WWW - Semantic Desktop/PersonalDataWiki? do you agree?

Right, actually I am not dishearted, It is  a nice Job to pitch Gnowsis.
Also, we have good feedback from customers who can now link emails to other things.

Historically there is a chain of memex/xanadu/enquire/web.
Part of the reason I wrote this mail is because I see a pattern here leading to personal semantic web. I am curious  whether this pattern is also seen by others.

I don't plan to tell these things to investors, its rather an understanding I need for myself. So ... calling for the elders.

Cheers from the business angel day austria. :-)

Leo Sauermann, Dr.
CEO and Founder

mail: leo.sauermann@gnowsis.com
mobile: +43 6991 gnowsis