Re: Tabulator? Re: More browsers for ISWC 2010 data?

That is if you run it as a web application, for cross-site scripting reasons,
If you install it as an add-on, then (a) you get a much more recent version
and (b) you do away with the cross-site issues -- your firefox just becomes
a document/data browser hybrid.

Tim