Re: FW: Major change to a SIOC term: User is now called UserAccount

This has a knockon effect, which could create new confusion.

Now the creator of a message is a UserAccount.  But this is not sensible.
Accounts do not create messages, User's create messages. A User has a
relationship with an account, e.g. AccountHolder.

There may be confusion between DC-Creator whose domain presumably does not
include Accounts.
--

Also, is there an OWL Equivalent Class between the depracated class and the
new one, or is one expected to make code changes to handle this?  In some

Michael