Re: Re: mapping from Turtle grammar to RDF graph

I'd say that CURIEs didn't get sufficient traction.

I've got a complete draft at http://www.w3.org/2010/01/Turtle/#⋈ .
Please examine and throw appropriate rocks. I followed Dave and Toby's
alignment advice below, adding 'strings' and '''long strings'''. I also
asserted that
  @prefix foo: <foo> .
  @prefix foo: <bar> .
is fine. There's a trig draft somewhere which i may try to align with
SPARQL and Turtle.

PFPS, do the rules for producing triples make sense to you? (or do you
see a better plan?)

* Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> [2010-02-03 08:36-0800]

--
-ericP