Re: longevity of names

Danny--

After reading your OP and several responses, I'm still not sure exactly what this thread is about.  Is the problem

- "who [or what] is this "Julius Caesar" that these ancient texts talk about?"

- "I can't read these ancient texts [in which names including "Julius Caesar" might appear, only I can't tell because I can't read them]?"

- both?

- something else entirely?

--Frank "feeling he needs an example"