Re: another typo in "RDF Semantics"

Henry (and anybody else with a similar issue): I would prefer if such
mails were sent to www-rdf-comments@w3.org and possibly cc to me. There
is a procedure in

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/errata

that we should follow; if there are no objections then I add these
things to the errata page. If, at some point, we do a revision of the
documents, this errata page will be one of the inputs...

Thanks a lot

Ivan

On 2010-3-5 12:09 , Story Henry wrote:
> (perhaps the wrong list to send this to - let me know where would be better)
>
> In the RDF entailment lemma of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/ it says
>
> [[
> It is easy to see that J satisfies the first two RDF semantic conditions, by construction; for the triples introduced by rule rdf2 require that IEXTRH(rdf:type) contains <xml(lll),rdf:XMLLiteral> for every well-typed XML literal lll.
> ]]
>
> The variable/name 'J' is not referred to anywhere else in the document. I suppose we are still speaking about RH here, as it is interpretations that satisfy graphs.
>
> Earlier on it says
>
> [[
> add to S all the RDF axiomatic triples;
> apply rule lg to any triple containing a well-typed XML literal until the graph is unchanged by the rule;
> apply rule rdf2 until the graph is unchanged;
> apply rule rdf1 until the graph is unchanged.
> ]]
>
> I think that should be "add to C", because we don't want to be changing S in the proof.
>
> It's easier to find typos than flaws in the reasoning. The last requires more thinking.
> :-)
>
> Henry
>
> Social Web Architect
> http://bblfish.net/