another typo in "RDF Semantics"

From: Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:09:56 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
(perhaps the wrong list to send this to - let me know where would be better)

In the RDF entailment lemma of http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/ it says

[[
It is easy to see that J satisfies the first two RDF semantic conditions, by construction; for the triples introduced by rule rdf2 require that IEXTRH(rdf:type) contains <xml(lll),rdf:XMLLiteral> for every well-typed XML literal lll.
]]

The variable/name 'J' is not referred to anywhere else in the document. I suppose we are still speaking about RH here, as it is interpretations that satisfy graphs.

Earlier on it says

[[
add to S all the RDF axiomatic triples;
apply rule lg to any triple containing a well-typed XML literal until the graph is unchanged by the rule;
apply rule rdf2 until the graph is unchanged;
apply rule rdf1 until the graph is unchanged.
]]

I think that should be "add to C", because we don't want to be changing S in the proof.

It's easier to find typos than flaws in the reasoning. The last requires more thinking.
:-)

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/