Re: Updated Semantic Web Interest Group page

Hi Dan,

I wonder why the main interest page :

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/interest/

links to :

http://esw.w3.org/RdfAndSql

under the heading of Relational Databases and RDF. It comes across a bit limiting, I would suggest a link to a page like "RDF and SPARQL" which could include all of the technologies linked to on the RdfAndSql page, along with other non-SQL based solutions to storing and querying RDF. Off the top of my head, stuff like Neo4j or 4store (excuse plug) (i.e. non-SQL based RDF storage solutions), and stuff like RAP, RDFLIB, and so on... Perhaps a page like : http://esw.w3.org/SparqlImplementations would make more sense?

Just a thought ...

Mischa