Re: predicates as verbs

relations need not be verbs at all. Eg: +

(2 2) plus 4.

Rules such as the one you mention are just useful guides to help people get going.
Verbs are actions and actions are events, and events can also be named

2010Olymbpics contains springing20234 . spinging20234 speed 24s .

or something like that.

Henry