Re: RDF/XML Syntax Question: Label on an RDF Object being a literal

I am not a logician, but I believe there has been some hair-tugging over the
treatment of literals & resources. Technically and mathematically, it's
wrong as it it stands in the specs. Bit strange given that the people behind
it were the best in the world, but there you go.

Until a reformulation of the RDF model comes along, we have to play with it
pragmatically - a literal is a string etc.

Please don't be scared by the fact that there are errors, it's usable, this
stuff can be applied to the wire.

The Italians say piano piano to mean we just do a little, and get their
eventually.  A better saying is "may you live in interesting times", major
curse. But that is where we are.

Love,
Danny.

--