Re: password datatype in RDF

Jeremy,

An alternate solution could be simpler. You just need to store whatever your
password is in some place with strong security encryption. Let's say it is
https://you.cannot.steal.it

Then in your RDF file, you simply store this "https://you.cannot.steal.it"
instead of the password itself. You can have an encryption algorithm coded
in your program so that nobody else except your program can retrieve the
right data behind "https://you.cannot.steal.it" though the link "
https://you.cannot.steal.it" is transparent to everybody.

yihong

--