Re: ANN: The Vehicle Sales Ontology - Cars, Bikes, Boats on the Web of Data - http://purl.org/vso/ns

Hi,

This is a great idea, and I especially like the rationale:

Traditional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tries to put you on top of all search results, but quite clearly, that can work only for one company. GoodRelations puts you on top of Web visibility for people who are looking for exactly your products or services.

gdoc