RE: Processing RDF in XML/XSLT workflows

Hi Paul,

You are right that this is a possible approach.
The consideration I have is that
- correctly clustered properties in RDF are serialized by SPARQL select
  and ones in XSLT, they need to be serialized again
- especially this splitting and re-combining takes up a lot of processing.

Best,

Kind Regards,
   Johan De Smedt