Re: connections

People are categorising and linking all the time. e.g. twitter, another
recent thread on this list, delicious and so on.
What do you mean by 'ask for a link'?
Place what they have done into linked data format and ... ?
But there is an obvious problem of the existing data that needs to be
scraped and converted, which I think would be the shortest path to linked
data on tomato growing.
For instance a search for tomato filtered by seed and gardening return 191
results on delicious.

How good is the data this returns? We don't know, maybe it would be better
to just use a search engine, which is back to square one.
Supposing that the data is good, that is well categorised, and that there is
some way to manipulate the data through the api to hone it to what is
required, tomato seed growing in a particular region in Italy is the
suggestion that this query be saved somewhere as linked data?
Ideally that query should be able to be run against DBPedia interchangeably.
I guess there will be a meeting in the middle.

Adam