Re: Implementing OWL2-RL with a RETE rule engine.

From: Jakub Kotowski <jakubkotowski@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:25:03 +0200
To: Olivier Rossel <olivier.rossel@gmail.com>
CC: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Dear Olivier,

Olivier Rossel schrieb:
> Is there a reference list of all the rules to be implemented by a
rules engine
> to be fully compliant with RL?
The rules are given already in the spec:
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-profiles/#Reasoning_in_OWL_2_RL_and_RDF_Graphs_using_Rules

> Or, even better, a reference implementation of OWL2-RL for an existing
> rules engine?

I don't know about any _reference_ implementation but there are some
initial implementations - I know Ivan Herman made one and there are
other (such as the SAOR reasoner [2]) that are close to OWL 2 RL which
partly implement the pD* [1] semantics.

Regards,
Jakub

[1] http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1570826805000144