Re: POWDER support in Perl (was Re: Hacking RDF with Perl hackathon cancelled)

Hi Danny,

Full details of all the tools I know about are at http://i-sieve.com/powder/

There's no Firefox plug in (I wish there were of course). There's a
PHP-based processor and a Java tool on Source Forge that works with
POWDER-S - which is what you get if you put POWDER through the GRDDL
transform to generate an OWL ontology.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/

i-sieve Technologies                   |      W3C
Sentiment Analysis Beyond Impressions  |      Open Media Web
http://i-sieve.com                     |      http://www.w3.org