Re: call to arms

From: adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:37:56 +0100
To: Gunnar Aastrand Grimnes <gunnar.grimnes@dfki.de>
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Americans pay $130 month for cable?
That can't be right, why would anyone do that?

Isn't KDE based on Sesame, I can't remember which way round this went, I
thought they used Virtuoso for a bit then reverted?
It never seems to work too well, it is one of the areas that shows that KDE
is hugely experimental, and not for main stream adoption. People just don't
have time. Meanwhile, the ideas in KDE propagate into other OSes gradually.

Adam