Re: tweet2rdf vocabulary convergence

Hi Alex,

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:06 AM, Alexandre Passant
<alexandre.passant@deri.org> wrote:
[...]
> I've worked more than a year ago on a semantic wiki prototype in which I
> included such a property, named embedsKnowledge, to link a sioc:Item to a
> named graph.
> I used it to track the provenance of each statement in the wiki, and in
> SPARQL queries, see some details at [1] and also online at [2]
>
> It was on the SIOC todo list, so it might be timely to add it now as it
> seems there are more use-cases in which it can be useful.

Ah yes, embedsKnowledge (or rather, the inverse of embedsKnowledge) is
exactly what I'm getting at.  I think this would do nicely for linking
embedded information with source tweets (without getting into more
heavyweight provenance constructs).

> I was yet not aware of the hasSourceDocument property, do you have a link to
> its spec ?

I should have included one in the first place.  The ontology is here
[1], although Ding and Finin's paper [2] doesn't appear to mention the
hasSourceDocument property/relation specifically.  The PML Trust
ontology [3, 4], a current work in progress, includes similar
constructs for belief and trust.

Best regards,

Josh

[1] http://daml.umbc.edu/ontologies/webofbelief/1.4/wob.owl