Re: tools & infrastructure - what do you use?

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:39:32PM +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
> I've a write-up to do on semweb tools & infrastructure, so would be
> very grateful for any pointers and/or opinions on the matter. I
> suspect I'm only aware of maybe 50% of the stuff that's out there
> these days (it growed :) so need many blanks filling in.
>
> Please feel free to plug your own/your company's product in this
> thread - give me a neat sentence & I'll quote you verbatim.

http://www.cubicweb.org/

CubicWeb is a semantic web application framework, licensed under the
LGPL, that empowers developers to efficiently build semantic web
applications by reusing components (called cubes) and following the
well known object-oriented design principles.

http://www.cubicweb.org/blog/1238 is the blog to read to get an idea
of recent work on the framework (like SPARQL queries, Windows support,
new types of faceted browsing, etc.)

http://www.logilab.fr/publications/europython2009-cubicweb are the
latest slides used to present CubicWeb at a conference (wish I had
time to go to ISWC, but looks like I won't). If you have only one
minute, read pages 7 to 10 (Definition of a cube --> Object logic and
views).

--
Nicolas Chauvat

logilab.fr - scientific computing and knowledge management