Re: independent semantic software evaluation frameworks?

Raul

just following up with some thoughts (and to make my point inequivocable)
its critical to the validity of an evaluation to capture all the evaluation
criteria objectively.

No  single individual or consortium can be trusted to produce an impartial
evaluation
mechanism especially if the same researcher/consortium are heavily invovled
in the developmet of semantic technologies.

So the SEALS effort looks  great, and it must an 'open' one to maximise its
validity and usefulness to the community at large (other than becoming an
instrument to self validate the stuff that one has produced)

I look forward to be making a contribution where possible

cheers

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio