Re: BobQL? Boxes of (related) boxes ...

Hi Dan,

storing (and being able to re-execute) this journey reminds me of the
driving inspiration behind  DERI Pipes. Pipes have an underlying XML
representation language which stores the "recipie" for processing one
or more RDFs.

arbitrary operators can select data out of it, returns another RDF
(e.g. a set of resource) and can be reexecuted to auomatically update
the set when inputs change.

XML scripts  can be interpreted also via command line as well as
simply by doing an HTTP fetch.

Giovanni