Re: text/n3 and text/turtle (was FOAF stuff)

Hugh,

Strictly speaking, n3 is a superset of turtle. Indeed, n3 includes some
syntactic sugars not in turtle (plus extra functionalities on rules).
Hence the existence of both media types...

If you do some sort of content negotiation, then serving the same file
as text/turtle or text/n3, depending on what the request is, seems to be
a good approach to me...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153