FW: [ontolog-invitation] Reminder to register for the Ontology Summit, coming up soon. Registration closes March 31, 2009 [theme: Ontologies and Standards]

FYI. Ontologies and Standards.

-----Original Message-----
From: ontolog-invitation-bounces@ontolog.cim3.net [mailto:ontolog-invitation-bounces@ontolog.cim3.net] On Behalf Of Peter Yim
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:55 PM
To: ontolog-invitation@ontolog.cim3.net
Subject: Re: [ontolog-invitation] Reminder to register for the Ontology Summit, coming up soon. Registration closes March 31, 2009

Ontology Summit 2009 - "Toward Ontology-based Standards" -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009

= REMINDER =

Registration for on-site attendance of the 1~2-April-2009 Ontology
Summit 2009 face-to-face workshop and symposium  at NIST
(Giathersburg, Maryland, USA) closes tomorrow 31-Mar-2009. If you are
planning to be there and still haven't registered yet ... please do it
NOW!

See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009#nid1UAK

Email me or Steve if there is any question.

We'll look forward to seeing you at Gaithersburg a week from now.

Regards.  =ppy

P.S. we'll have a final sync-up conference call this Thursday to go
over logistic as well as content issues. Come join us. Session page
will be
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_04_02 .... RSVP