Re: Video on RDFa in Drupal - examples and use cases

Dear Nicolas,

I did check out CubicWeb.Org some time ago. What I was referring to is a general mainstream CMS.

I will review the CubicWeb.Org documentation again.

Maybe it is time someone started a SemanticCMSMatrix site to compare the semantic web technology enabled CMSs already out there.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
www.rainbowwarriors.net
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
www.projectparadigm.info
NGO-Opensource: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
www.ngo-opensource.org
MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development
www.metaportal.info
SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies in the Metaportal project
www.semanticwebsoftware.info