Re: Video on RDFa in Drupal - examples and use cases

On Mon Mar 16, 2009 at 06:24:59PM -0700, Semantics-ProjectParadigm wrote:
> That is good news! Glad to see Drupal planning for the future and semantic web.
> My personal plea to Buytaert in October 2007

good tidings on your personal plea!

around mid2006 i decided that Drupal needed SW technologies, so i wrote the minimalist SW-infected CMS subset i needed in Ruby. inc comments/whitespace 1299 lines or so..

its good to see the overengineered sphaghetti solutions (written in PHP!) saw the light a while back. clearly due to your incredible insight

 to consider incorporating SW technologies in future releases has paid off.