Re: Vocabularies for content keyword classification?

Can someone sum up for this list whether the actual semantic meaning
of existing 2004/02/skos concepts (I mean, URIs) will be changed, or
whether they will mint new URIs within that space?  I started looking
at the references and an hour later hadn't gotten much closer to a
concise answer.

Do I assume it's a done deal at this point? This decision befuddles my
feeble brain, but maybe that's my problem.  If there is a page that
describes the best practices that led to, or resulted from, this
decision (or even what justified the decision in the end), I would be
very interested in seeing it.

Also, along the same confused lines, http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/mapping/spec/2004-11-11.html
  would appear to be more recent than 2004/02/ but is not the same as
any of the recent documents. Can I assume it is deprecated?

John