Re: searching for content management system with semantic web 2.0 features

Dear Leo,

We are looking for similar information and in the past have asked similar questions to come up with similar results from cmsmatrix and Drupal.

There are few options currently available. The CMS developing community has done relatively little in incorporating semantic web technology and the fact that Drupal has some features is because we personally persuaded Dries Buytaert, developer of Drupal to start incorporating features.

I am definitely interested in getting the information you are looking for as well.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
www.rainbowwarriors.net
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
www.projectparadigm.info
NGO-Opensource: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
www.ngo-opensource.org
MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development
www.metaportal.info
SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies in the Metaportal project
www.semanticwebsoftware.info