Re: ANN: Tal4Rdf 0.1 (Template Language for RDF)

you could add a processing instruction at the top of the RDF data,
pointing at the stylesheet. just like XML/XSLT stuff.

and let the processor of a semantic web browser ( such as
http://datao.net/ ) do the client-side transformation on the fly ?

i would definitely like to add such a feature in Datao.
contact me if you like that idea.