Re: semantic technologies training/request

Dear Lyndon,

I already checked this site and it looks promising. When I went to check on EASE, the European Association for Semantic Web Education .A.V., the membership procedure calls for recommendation by two existing members, an that member list is slim.

Are there other similar associations in the European Union, possibly with access to EU FP7 funding?

Again, all of you interested in ICT for sustainable development use, please check out the upcoming EU Paradiso conference on January 22-23 in Brussels, ICT for a Global Sustainable Future and the open consultation process where anyone can suggest valuable ideas!

I recommend we suggest Semantic Web Technology Education and Outreach programs that get to those beyond already familiar with the semantic web.

The link is: http://www.paradiso-fp7.eu/documents.php

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
Rainbow Warriors Core Foundation
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
www.rainbowwarriors.net
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide
www.projectparadigm.info
NGO-Opensource: Creating ICT tools for NGOs worldwide for Project Paradigm
www.ngo-opensource.org
MetaPortal: providing online access to web sites and repositories of data and information for sustainable development
www.metaportal.info
SemanticWebSoftware, part of NGO-Opensource to enable SW technologies in the Metaportal project
www.semanticwebsoftware.info