Re: semantic technologies training/request

Lyndon

thanks for the pointer
I just registered on REASE and I am watching a nice video of Asun
and viewing the slides, and plan to watch all others in due course

I think its a fantastic initiative, and just what I was hoping for
I have not had the chance to study the whole catalogue (as yet)

some initial thoughts below

- is it possible to add some level of interactivity? this, for
example, would be asking specific questions - to a forum ideally
managed by whoever has supplied the resource :-) or group of
researchers

- would it be useful to have a glossary, so that when the relator uses
some specific terminology, the viewer can click or hover over some
keywords and become even more learned

- finally, I suspect a lot of these great materials tend to focus on
the theoretical side, which some of us have no problem to grasp, what
I will look out for are tutorials of specific technologies/tools,
practical exercises and examples
the interactivity feature would also be important here
I hope all developers and vendors will add stuff

great work
thanks

PDM

--