Re: searching for content management system with semantic web 2.0 features

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 11:49:58AM +0100, Leo Sauermann wrote:
> for the same reason I will also not look much into cubicweb,
> but I am very thankful that you mentioned it -
> I was never aware of it before!
> you should advertise it better, it is an important project.

Now added to cmsmatrix at http://www.cmsmatrix.org/matrix/cms-matrix?func=viewDetail;listingId=MBfJSmNdMapfgHAOnHBrrQ

and better publicity will be made in the coming months. Thank you for
your support.

--
Nicolas Chauvat