Re: pdf and the semantic web

Hi Alex --

There are programs other than Acrobat that read and display pdf.

xpdf on Linux is one such.  It's probably open source, so that one could get
some tagging hooks into it.

Hope this helps.

                                       -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering