Re: RDF vocabulary scope guidelines, promoting properties to classes - property identifiers

Hello,

Jiri Prochazka wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> There are named graphs and reification, but they seem too ugly to me.
> Is there any elegant way to solve this?

In OWL 2 you can annotate axioms:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-owl2-new-features-20081202/#Extended_annotations
(The triple representation of those is similar to RDF reification.)

Use cases such as giving the author of an axiom, creation time,
confidence value, or simply comments on an axiom are AFAIK covered by
those annotations.

Kind regards,

Jens

--