Java library for content negotiation

From: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:12:50 +1000
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi all,

I want a pluggable library that performs generic content-negotiation.
I found the Pubby source code [1] but I am wondering also what
alternatives there are that have possibly been released as small
libraries. I don't want to either rewrite the wheel or import more
than I am going to use.

How do other projects do content negotiation in Java? (Could the
content negotiation part of pubby be released as a separate library?)

Cheers,

Peter

[1] http://dbpedia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dbpedia/pubby/src/de/fuberlin/wiwiss/pubby/negotiation/ContentTypeNegotiator.java