Re: web to semantic web : an automated approach

Does drupal support specific rdf insertion with particular semantic web URI's? Ie, can one use an arbitrary URI and predicate and have drupal store and publish that URI with any other generated metadata about the content item? It is great to be a content producer but if there are some URI's that are shared across the web then it would be useful at a different level again, as the generated information isn't necessarily interlinked.

Cheers,

Peter