Re: web to semantic web : an automated approach

Hi Mr. Ravinder

It is a nice idea, why cannot we transform web content to semantic web
content.

This is a necessity and will avoid regeneration of web content as semantic
web data.

Even I am focusing in this direction.

With regards,

Dr. Rajkumar Kannan
Associate Professor
Dept. of Computer Science
Bishop Heber College, Tiruchirappalli, TN, India