Re: Query on using RDF and OWL for video search improvement

Sancho,

You might want to take a look at the Video in the Web Activity [1], in
particular, the Media Annotations Working Group [2]. If they don't have
exactly what you want, there'll likely be some folk there that can help.

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

--