AW: ANN: DBpedia 3.2 release, including DBpedia Ontology and RDF links to Freebase

Hi Andreas,

we for sure want to do this, but also did not want to postpone the DBpedia
3.2 release any further.

So be ensured that the upcoming public user interface for defining the
infobox-to-ontology mappings will include the possibility to reuse existing
classes and properties and that external classes and properties will be used
within the 3.3 release.

Defining the infobox-to-ontology mappings that we currently have was already
a lot of work (Anja thanks again), so please be patient with the
mappings/reuse of external ontologies.

Cheers

Chris