Re: Use of Content Management Systems, ranking and usage in Semantic Web

Hi Paola --

You wrote...

*we (me anyway) still have not quite understood  how to model RDF into
meaningful content structures*

One way is to add another level of semantics, via rules in executable
English.

The rules describe things that have meaning to people, such as

   some-name is an author , with email some-email , of some-title

To see this working, you can visit the site below, and run the example
called

     RDFQueryLangComparison1

If you prefer just to look at the example rather than run it, here is a
link:

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

There's also an overview paper and a short video:

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

  www.reengineeringllc.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm   (Flash video with audio)

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering