From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sergio Fernández
Sent: zondag 2 november 2008 22:22
To: martin.hepp@unibw.de
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: RDFS / OWL to HTML

Hi,

El dom, 02-11-2008 a las 21:45 +0100, Martin Hepp escribió:
> for client-side rendering, you can use the OWL2XHTML stylesheet,
> available at
>
> http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/projects/owl2xhtml/

> This works without content negotiation - simply include a link to the
> stylesheet in the header of your vocabulary.

I don't agree to use XML tools to work over RDF or OWL. IMO this a
common error: even if we're working over its serialization in RDF/XML,
treat it as XML is not the best approach.

BTW, there are some interesting research gaping RDF and XML [1][2].

Best,

[1] http://xsparql.deri.org/

[2] http://berrueta.net/research/xsltsparql

--