Re: RDFS / OWL to HTML

Hi,

A fairly simple set of Fresnel [1] lenses and formats combined with
Longwell [2] or JFresnel [3] + the Fresnel-to-HTML XSLT transformation
would probably do what you want. In both cases it requires some coding
(Fresnel/RDF code for [2], Fresnel + some Java coding for [3]), but it
should be relatively straightforward.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/04/fresnel-info/
[2] http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/Longwell
[3] http://jfresnel.gforge.inria.fr/

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Saclay - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66