Re: [foaf-dev] Re: privacy and open data

Just to say here that I agree with Kingsley's answers.

Also thanks for making me aware of POWDER's new GRDDLable XML format.
Very nice. I think POWDER could be useful here at some point.

Also notice how I am able to sign my foaf file

at http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card.n3 with the following relations

<http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card.rdf>
        wot:assurance <http://bblfish.net/people/henry/
asc.card.rdf.asc> ;
        awol:type "application/rdf+xml" .
<http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card.n3>
        wot:assurance <http://bblfish.net/people/henry/
asc.card.n3.asc> ;
        awol:type "text/rdf+n3" .

HTTP also has headers to help determine the length of validity of a
representation. So one can also get some way using that.

Henry