RE: A generic linked data editor with RDFa export

Frank,

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry for coming back to you that late; over
here in Europe it is Easter and I hang out with our children, *I*annis,
*R*anya, and *S*aphira ;)

Frankly, I don't have strong feelings about naming - I guess it very
much depends on the context. For example, when people read 'IIS', I bet
most of them think of a piece of software a US-company tries to offer as
an alternative to Apache.  I don't. I think of our institute ;) So,
concluding, I'd be happy to rename it to something like gUCI
(generalised UCI) or UCIed or somesuch. Any proposals?

However, I'd like to discuss real issues with UCI. For example, looking
at the current i r s dump, I found the following:

?by                                         ?s
?p                                   ?o
http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card#i
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Elvis_Presley
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#sameAs http://dbpedia.org/resource/God

Hm. Makes me think. This could mean:

1. TimBL was playing around with i r s and actually stated this (I do
agree with the statement, however, can I trust it ? ;)
2. Someone else made this statement, claiming that TimBL  did
3. Even more subtle, TimBL did this on purpose to demonstrate that you
should be careful trusting such statements on the (Semantic) Web

In any case, I think the conclusion is to add a trust layer on top of i
r s. I was thinking of adding OpenID for the 'says' part. Any thoughts?

Happy Easter!

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.