Re: A generic linked data editor with RDFa export

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:56:13 -0400
Cc: SWIG <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>

Unfortunately, in the US I don't think this is the best time of year
to launch something called "IRS".  Here it almost invariably stands
for "Internal Revenue Service", at http://www.irs.gov/   The IRS is
the organization to whom we pay our Federal taxes;  many people are
busy preparing their tax returns right now, which are due April 15.
Yet another piece of potential confusion to be cleared up by the
Semantic Web, I suppose (too bad it can't pay the tax bills too!)

--Frank