Re: Publishing data/ontologies: release early & often, or get them right first?

I really see no other solution than coming up with a boring but needed
methodology for practically versioning ontologies, and automatically
migrating the data.

when a new version is created, it should be reflected in the URIs of
probably every property. Mappings to the previous versions should be
provided in form of sparql construct queries or pointing a something
like a "semantic web pipe" (have sparql construct as operators ) [1]
or whatever method.

Implementing software should then simply perform such steps when
fetching the data.

is anybody aware of one such existing dictionary specifically for this
purpose? if not we should create it right away, accept the extra - but
inevitable imo - complication and move on.

Giovanni